Anteiweoewwoe

 As a leftist (left of the Democratic Party), as a real leftist would I criticize the Democrats/Libs from the left like they criticize the Republican GOP Conservatives from the left. But I do so in a way that feels like I am criticizing them from the left unlike when Left Wing Populists do so (though left wing redditsphere does this pretty much but not like I strive to do)

So I oppose Progressive Nice Racism

I oppose Media Matters ignoring liberals' bigotry like from Joy Reid in favor of piling on right of center commentators like Laura Ingraham, and Tucker Carlson (source: Ecn Brittanica)

I oppose the Liberals and Democrats mentioned by Conservapedia who act like right wingers/hypocrites (even if what Conpedia said even is barely true or misguided on that I still stand by this. Democrats and Libs should not do things which even Conservapedia can twist to make them look right wing and hypocritical)

Conservative Barbie Lauren Southern and MAGA Fusion Populist Jackson Hinkle who people clearly not in the Democrat-Liberal big tent, used info from the Guardian, Times of Israel and Haaretz twisted said stories in ordrr to push their narrative theories that do not hold up to scrutinize. So I oppose the neoliberal establishment, Enlightened Centrist MSM radicalizing such people


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DKalkewlk

Polewkooweiow

Ohdsd0sd09