Modded progsvive

I am not a mainstream Progressive. But the only socially mainstream progressive things that I have a major bone to pick with and that I am not on board with are: 

1) Hookup culture. I for the most part believe that people need to focus on building long lasting relationships and getting married (I am against sexual promiscuity). At least that is how the most common template should be until we reimagine marriage by reigning in a Marxist society and thus abolishing marriage as the norm or at least until we get the government out of the marriage business by privatizing it (see here for more)

2) The over emphasis on idpol. I am against the over emphasis on idpol

In *reality I don’t really care about human rights since human rights are a *bourgeois concept that at times are used to defend the right (*see here)

Personally and legality wise, I am morally apolitically progressive on human rights (as noted below in my Mark Twain moral evolution quote and this meme) . We are all born with natural rights

File:SJW.png Regressive Progressivism + American Progressive Conservatism-Left-Wing Republican  New Nationalism (variants of Bull Moore Progressivism)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DKalkewlk

Polewkooweiow

Ohdsd0sd09