Debra Jo Hunter will pay

Debra Jo Hunter is a biological terrorist, inhumane, evil, psycho path, heartless, child abusing, abelist monster Karen for trying to kill that terminally ill cancer patient in Pier One years ago by coughing on her

That terminally ill woman she coughed on is a nice, beautiful inspiring person and I will help that ill woman she coughed on to defeat her cancer and to live longer. 

I am going to break into Debra Jo Hunter's home and steal and destroy her passport and visa and if that does not work I will go the State Department US HQ and I will force the State Department to deactivate her passport and visas forever along with me forcing homeland security to permanently ban her from leaving the US forever.

I also plan on monitoring Debra Jo Hunter's social media accounts and every time she has a flight scheduled to another country, I will go to whatever airport she is flying out of and I will then physically prevent Debra Jo Hunter from boarding her flight , forcing her to miss her trip each time. if I have to literally drag Debra Jo Hunter out of the airport each time she tries to travel abroad I will. 

Debra Jo Hunter is a safety threat and health threat to any country she travels to. 

So I will force Debra Jo Hunter to spend every second of the rest of her life in the US 

If I find out Debra Jo Hunter traveled abroad since 2021 , I will perform a citizens arrest on Debra Jo Hunter and I will lock Hunter in her home for 3 years non stop plus what I wrote above.

https://www.boston25news.com/news/trending/coronavirus-florida-woman-who-coughed-cancer-patient-sentenced-30-days-jail/6YM5ILBZKJASBERETPCQW6LTAY/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DKalkewlk

Polewkooweiow

Ohdsd0sd09