Stop these robbers




This girl should be banned from Walmart for at least 15 years. She should also be put in prison for a few months or at minimum be on house arrest or jail for a few months and then parole for 1 year in addition to forcing her to attend therapy and mental counseling (which she certainly needs)

At minimum she should be banned from Walmart for at least 7 years and forced to pay for every everything she stole .If I find out she got to keep anything she stole without paying for it I will go to Athens Georgia, break into her home and steal what she stole but I will then return it to Walmart. I am serious. If the courts will allow her to steal and keep her stuff without paying for it, not only will I harass the judges and lawyers who allowed her to have that slap on the wrists at their homes 10 hours a day until they throw the book at this prick but I will take what she stole and return it to Walmart. Enough with this snowflake woke pussy coddling of kids today. I am laying my boots down and bringing justice and fire to our justice system. 

This girl should and will pay for her crimes this I promise you

She better have gotten some penalty for this because she is a serial shoplifter. She is a thief who hasn't learned that stealing is evil and absolutely immoral. She has no class . She 

 "I don't want to go to jail"  then don't shoplift

How about get a job instead of stealing.


I will add another kleptomaniac thief to this list I am going to make pay shortly (WIP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DKalkewlk

Polewkooweiow

Ohdsd0sd09